skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
a little thing
I'm sitting in an Irish fishing village listening to a German radio station play some Feist.
It is a small world after all.
LOVE.
1 comment:
Anonymous
February 1, 2010 at 11:52 AM
I got a letter in the mail today...guess where it's from! :D Made my day you did!
-sons
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2011
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
▼
2010
(35)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
▼
January
(7)
a little thing
a lamb, a dog and some fecking cussing
Photos!
and so we dance.
Mountshannon on this new thing called the Internet
Here's a Who's Who.
So.I'm here, in Ireland, and the sun is setting be...
About Me
sfh
View my complete profile
I got a letter in the mail today...guess where it's from! :D Made my day you did!
ReplyDelete-sons