I'm baaack.
Ha.
I thought, since I have yet to find a job to hold me in one spot, I could spend the time visiting friends and family.
And I thought, since I have this blog sitting here obligingly already on the Internet, I could put it to use and entertain myself and others with a few travel-related posts. And photos.
And so.
Just spent the last few days in Halifax. It was a little odd to be back there, after such a long time away -- I mean, I feel like so much time has passed and I've changed a lot, and yet King's is still just five buildings surrounding a quad, and the Dal Theatre offices are still on the fifth floor of the Dal Arts Centre.
Weird...but ultimately awesome.
I love meeting people I haven't seen for so long, and getting those "I haven't seen you in ages!" hugs. :)
Also when people don't expect you to be there, but you are, and they do double-takes before going in for the hug. Makes me feel loved. :)
So, Halifax was lovely. Beautiful weather, for the most part, and theatre, and familiar faces and coffee shops. LOVE.
And then I hopped on a plane and voila, Ottawa. To visit the Parliament buildings...maybe...and the museums...probably...and the sisters. OF COURSE. :)
And then to Kitchener, and Toronto, and Yellowknife...but all in good time, grasshopper. Baby steps.
And, on that note, I'm off. I'll tell you about today tomorrow. :)
LOVE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment