Hey, realized I had some photos from Dublin and thought "There's this crazy new thing called the Internet, where you can do such things as display photos for those at home". Or something like that. (Sorry, high on caffeine and tap dancing...I just figured out how to do those wings from standing on my toes, and was tapping off a wheelbarrow like Adam Garcia...more or less. Yay!)
Ok.
Enjoy. :)
St. Stephen's Green. Mm, sun. :)
I think I found what Roary did before he left the home country, B.
In the green beside the Dublin Camphill (it's the conjoined part that you can't see.)
Ha. This one's for you, TF.
These two go together, and were just too pretty to pass up. Plus, I'm a sucker for the stories.
Part one...
...part two. Banksy, je crois. :)
Totally telling a story, right? Just not sure what it is yet. :)
This is the parking garage where Maud's St. Stephen's Green house used to be. Oh, "progress".
How many Higs make 5?
the Spire, O'Connell St.
rooftops, because I think they say a lot about Dublin.
Blurry me, post-busking in ye olde Irish pub. (With L). :)
Why not?
My first coffee bought with busking money. And it was good, too. :)LOVE.
Sare, these are so great!!! They are truly beautiful. You have a great eye and I absolutely love that you found Roary's old stomping grounds!! He's adjusting but was manhandled by kids today--he's tired. Me too. Love you hugely. xoB
ReplyDeletethe graffiti u took a picture of...the guy who does it published a book. he does a whole series of ones with cops like that :) i can't believe i actually remembered that lol obviously i read too many books at work ;)
ReplyDelete